Here in this guide, we will be providing the users with the steps to log in to the TP Link Archer C9. So, the users who are unable to login to this, they all should carefully read the login procedure provided below. In addition to this, we have provided information regarding the pre-configured WiFi settings of the device. For all users, we have also provided the steps to access the router’s user interface and reset the factory settings.
Admin Panel Credentials to access Router Interface
Following are the admin panel credentials that are used to access the router interface.
Steps to access the User interface of tp link archer c9
The users who are using the tp link archer c9 for the first time or looking for ways to access the user-interface are at the right place. All users are recommended to follow the steps mentioned below:
It is necessary to access the user-interface or the admin panel whenever they wish to change the router’s configuration via LAN cable or WiFi.
- First of all, turn “ON” the router device.
- After this, carefully setup the connection between the system and the router through WiFi or LAN cable.
- Then open the web browser on the system.
- After that, enter the IP address or the URL in the address bar and press the “Enter” button.
- After this, the login page will appear on the screen.
- Then the users are suggested to enter the “Username” and the “Password” and then confirm it by clicking on the “TP Link Login” button.
- Now on this page, the user can change or configure the archer c9 router settings under the “Advanced” option provided at the admin panel’s top.
- Note: Ensure that the router’s WiFi is enabled.
So after applying all these steps, it would become easy for all users to access the user-interface of the tp link archer c9 router.
How to reset the default settings of the tp link archer c9 Router?
The users who have forgotten the changed or custom login data for the user-interface of the tp link archer c9 router should perform the steps mentioned below. Resetting the router would be helpful because when the user reset the router, all the settings will get set to the factory settings. Moreover, all the configuration done previously will get restored to the default settings.
So, below discussed are the following ways through which the user can reset the archer c9 router’s default settings.
Follow the steps discussed below to reset the TP-Link Archer C9 to its default settings.
Turn “ON” the router device.
After this, press and hold the “Reset/WPS” button located over the router for a minimum of 6 seconds.
After doing this, the router will automatically restart, and the default settings will get restored as they came at the time of purchasing the product.
The user can also restore the factory settings of Archer C9 that comes with the installed software. So, for that, apply the steps as mentioned below:
- Login to the user-interface of the router and follow the steps provided in the user manual.
- Once the user successfully executes the steps, the router’s configuration will reset to the factory settings.
- Now the users are suggested to access the TP Link router’s user-interface with the help of the preset login data.
So, the following were the reset procedure for tp link archer c9. But if the user fails to reset the router after applying the following steps, they all should take help from the experts.