TP Link AC1750 Setup
Are you tired of the WiFi dead zones and looking for a better option? Try TP Link AC1750 WiFi router. This is one of the best routers that strengthens your network and ensures a reliable connection.
In this guide, we are going to help you with TP Link AC1750 Setup. Therefore, follow our step by step instructions and have a successful TP Link Setup. However, we want you to be aware regarding 2 different setup methods, including the WPS button and manual. You can choose any as per convenience.
TP Link AC1750 Setup Preparations
- First, you have to switch the power of the router ON.
- Then, plug it into an electric source.
- Remember, the plug-in must be near the router.
- Now, wait for a few minutes until the LED light turns solid blue color.
WPS Button Procedure
Generally, the WPS Button procedure is also called the push button method. This is a WiFi Protected System. WPS Button method is the most convenient and easiest way of TP Link AC1750 Setup.
- First, look for the WPS button on your router.
- Press the button and hold the same for at least 2 minutes to switch it on.
- Now, wait for some seconds until the LED light starts blinking.
- Remember, the blink of LED light indicates that the connection is strongly established.
- In case you wish to connect the router to the extender with a dual-band, and only one LED is on, then repeat the above steps.
- After that, make sure that both the devices are paired to the same password and SSIDs.
This is the method where you have to search for the specific setup and website on your preferred Web Browser to proceed with the further setup.
- First, connect your system to the wireless network.
- For this, remove the Ethernet cable from the system and go to your taskbar.
- Then, click on the ‘wireless network icon.’
- As a result, you will find the TP Link Extender 2.4GHz or TP Link Extender 5GHz. Click on the same.
- Now, go to a web browser and type ‘tplinkrepeater.net.’
- Then, log in with a default ID and password.
- Use ‘admin’ as the username and password.
- After that, create a new ID and password. Then, confirm the same.
- Next, select the password and SSID. Then, hit the ‘next’ option.
- Finally, you have to verify the wireless settings and click to close the program.
Points to Consider After TP Link AC1750 Setup
- Once you complete the TP Link AC1750 Setup process, make sure you consider the points mentioned below. Following this will help maintain your connection’s speed.
- First, make sure you do not put the router and extender too far from each other.
- Check the internet connection by visiting the login website. For this, go to the settings and then view the status.
- Specify the DHCP server settings and adjust the WiFi coverage.
- Moreover, complete the wireless configuration.
Now, complete the TP Link AC1750 Setup process following this guide step by step, and make sure you consider the essential points we have covered above. As a result, you would not face any issue in the future.