TP Link AC1300 Driver
TP Link is one of the most prominent and leading Chinese manufacturers of the highly-advanced computer networking devices. It presents a wide variety of products, including routers, cable modems, wireless adapters, range extenders, switches, ADSL, IP cameras, print servers, and the list goes on. Its AC1300 wireless dual-band USB Adapter is one of the most revolutionary products offered by TP Link. This USB adapter is famous for its high-speed performance, robust design, wireless dual-band, and many other features.
The TP Link AC1300 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter is the perfect product for all those tired of facing the dead zone issues at their home or office. In addition to this, it also provides users with a high-speed Wi-Fi network and ensures smooth HD video streaming, online gaming, and web surfing experience.
The AC1300 wireless adapter comes with several other brilliant features. But, to get access to all of its unique features and benefits, all the users are required to download the TP Link AC1300 Driver on their devices. Therefore, we have given a step-by-step procedure to download and install the driver for the AC1300 adapter. So, follow all the instructions given below to download and install the TP Link Drivers in a hassle-free manner.
TP Link AC1300 Features
Before we move towards the download and install processes of the TP Link AC1300 Driver, let’s check out its outstanding features:-
- Wide Wireless Range– it comes with two external antennas that provide the users with a broader Wi-Fi connection range and greater stability.
- High-Speed Wi-Fi Network– This feature enables a high Wi-Fi speed of up to 1300 Mbps.
- Easy to Install– the users can upgrade their desktop system by simply plugging in the TP Link adapter into the device.
- Heat Sink for Better Stability– the heat sink feature of this adapter helps to disperse the heat it generates. Therefore, it increases performance while improving stability.
Download and Installation procedure of TP Link AC1300 Driver
All the users are required to download and install the TP Link AC1300 Driver in their systems to get all the adapter’s advantages. Its download and install procedure is easy and straightforward. However, to make it easier for all the users, we have listed below the complete download and install guidelines for TP Link AC1300 Driver:-
- First of all, the users are suggested to open the web browser on their device.
- Then, in the address bar of the browser, enter https://www.tp-link.com/us/.
- Thereafter, the users will be redirected to the official website of TP Link.
- Here, look for the “Support” option and click on it.
- Now, click on the “All Support” option in the dropbox menu.
- After this, the users are recommended to enter the name of the networking device.
- Then, tap on the adapter’s name.
- Thereafter, a new webpage gets opened on the screen.
- Here, tap on the “Driver” option.
- After that, the users are suggested to click on the link given for the TP Link AC1300 Driver. Note: all the users are recommended to recheck the operating system’s details before downloading the drivers.
- Then, the “ZIP” file will get downloaded on the system.
- After this, the users are suggested to open the “ZIP” file and right-click on it.
- Now, in the drop-down list, the users are required to tap on the “Extract” or “Explore” tab.
- After this, the “Setup” file will appear on the display screen.
- The users are then suggested to click on the “Setup” file and open it.
- Thereafter, click on the “YES” tab.
- Then, the users are recommended to follow the on-screen instructions carefully.
By following all the on-screen prompts, the users can easily and quickly complete the download and installation procedure of the TP Link AC1300 Driver on their systems.
In the above write-up, we discussed the unique and advanced features of the TP Link AC1300 USB adapter. Along with this, we have also given a step-by-step procedure to accomplish the download and install process of the TP Link AC1300 Driver easily. Moreover, if users still face any issue during the TP Link Driver download and install procedure, they are suggested to contact the TP Link Support team.