Tp Link N300 is an excellent WiFi extender that boosts your internet performance. This extender is simply amazing and offers wide coverage in your entire office or home. Moreover, it is easy to setup. One can expand the wireless internet network with just a push of the WPS button. In addition to this, there are two more ways to establish a successful setup. Such as, one can use the Tether app or Web-browser for the Tp Link N300 setup.
This reading element will help you understand the steps for the quick and convenient setup of Tp Link N300.
Tp Link N300 Setup Procedure Through The Tether App
- The first step for Tp Link N300 setup is to download and install the Tether application.
- Once the app is downloaded and installed, open the same to create a TP Link ID by clicking on the ‘Sign Up’.
- For this, enter an authentic email address that you wish to link with the Tether application.
- Now, generate a password including 6-32 alphanumeric characters.
- Thereafter, finish the registration by clicking on the confirmation link.
- Then, go to the application and click on the ‘Activate & Login’.
- After that, plug your extender in a socket near your router. As a result, you will see LED light flickering on the extender.
- Once the LED light on the extender is stable, connect your mobile with the extender. For this, go to ‘Settings’ and select ‘Wireless & Networks’. Then, enable your WiFi. Ensure setting the default Tp Link N300 extender name you can find on your extender’s back side.
- Now, open the Tether app and hit the ‘Plus’ icon at the top-right corner. Doing this will show you the extender model name. You have to select it.
- After that, set an admin password and hit ‘Create.’ This will push the application to start scanning the host network.
- Now, you will see a list of routers. Select your specific router. Enter your password and move to ‘Next’ to proceed with the Tp Link N300 setup.
- Finally, you will see a window on the screen where you have to verify the network name and enter the password. Click on the ‘Next.’
- As a result, a window will pop up on the screen. Change the extender name there and tap ‘Apply.’
- Now, reconnect to your extender’s network.
- Then, click on the ‘Join’ for completing Tp Link N300 setup. Once connected, there will be an auto-login to the Tether application.
Setup Procedure Through The WPS Push Button
To set up your Tp Link N300 using this method, one must note that the extender and router must have a WPS push button available.
- First, plug your WiFi extender into a power source.
- Remember, that power source must be near to your router so that it can catch the range.
- Then, press the WPS push button on your router. Check if the WPS LED flickers after this.
- Now, locate and press the WPS push button on your extender.
- Thereafter, you will see that the LED light on the extender will start indicating that the connection has been successfully established.
Setup Procedure Through The Web Browser
- First, power on your extender and select the default name of the extender from the WiFi list.
- Now, visit tplinkrepeater.net through your web browser.
- Then, generate a password for TP Link Login. Then, confirm the password and click to start.
- After that, you will find a new window on the screen containing a list of nearby routers.
- Then, select your router, input the password, and hit ‘Next.’
- A popup box with ‘Review the Settings’ will open on your screen. Confirm the same and continue with the setting of a name for your extender network. Then, click on the ‘Next.’
- Once the setting is applied, click on the ‘Done.’
- Now finally, pair your system with the new extended network name. Enter the password and click ‘Join’. Then, click on the ‘Finish.’
A successful extender’s setup makes your work easy and gives a perfect WiFi range with an excellent speed. Reading this guide would have let you know how easy it is to set up the Tp Link N300 WiFi Extender.